This is your annual COPD check. You will not need to attend the Surgery.
This is the first step of the process. You will have to record certain information about your COPD Symptoms.
After we receive this information, we will review your records and call or text you with any changes to your medication in the next few weeks.
Things you need to know:
- COPD is caused directly by how long and much you have smoked.
- COPD improves greatly if you stop smoking.
- Vaping is an alternative to smoking.
- Exercise will always improve your breathing.
- If you are breathless you must seek medical advice.